TCA solution 15% 30 ml - Vedara Medica l(M006)
- Trichloroacetic acid at 15% is one of the most effective peels for superficial skin defects. It minimises hyperpigmentation, smooths wrinkles, improves skin tone and firmness and alleviates age-related keratosis.
Peeling TCA solution 15%
Trichloroacetic acid Vedara Medical is characterized by high purity, therefore it is safe to use and has a pronounced therapeutic effect. Does not cause systemic toxicity and allergies. After application, this acid is not transported to the capillaries and circulating blood, and therefore is not toxic. TCA evens out skin color, whitens age spots, smooths wrinkles, improves skin tone and elasticity, and reduces senile keratosis.
The combination of TCA with Base intensively stimulates the epidermis without burning it, thereby ensuring its effective regeneration. It helps to eliminate stretch marks or acne scars. Possesses hygroscopic properties, effectively cleansing the skin, and also narrows dilated capillaries. Supports the renewal and regeneration of the dermis by stimulating the activity of fibroblasts.
- reduces wrinkles and skin flaccidity
- eliminates acne and post-traumatic scars
- eliminates senile keratosis
- brightens age spots and evens out skin tone.
How to use: add the required number of drops of trichloroacetic acid to the Base, creating an individual acidic cocktail. Apply the prepared cocktail to your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave the preparation for 2-10 minutes, depending on the sensitivity of the skin, and then rinse with cool water.
Active ingredients: trichloroacetic acid.