Phytic acid solution 50%, pH 2.0 – Vedara Medical 50 ml (M803)
- Phytic acid is a natural ingredient that strongly lightens discolouration and shrinks dilated capillaries. It has antioxidant and anti-ageing effects. It regulates sebum secretion, neutralises free radicals and delays the skin ageing process.
Phytic acid solution 50%, pH 2.0
Vedara Medical phytic acid is a natural acid extracted from cereals and legumes. Has a unique effect of skin rejuvenation, strong brightening and antioxidant effect, anti-aging effect. Phytic acid is an organic chemical compound with a pleasant, mild stimulating effect. Ideal for sensitive, vascular, dry skin with hyperpigmentation. Phytic acid easily removes dead skin cells by opening pores. It has a cumulative effect ensuring a lasting effect on the skin for up to several weeks in.
Phytic acid is a powerful natural antioxidant that deactivates free radicals generated by the sun’s rays. It can also be used in summer as it is a powerful photoprotector! Phytic acid can be used in its pure form, especially on the neck and around the eyes.
- regulates the secretion of sebum on both dry and oily skin
- neutralizes free radicals, delays the aging process of the skin
- prevents discoloration and reduces existing age spots
- brightens and whitens the skin, increases the elasticity of the epidermis.
How to use: add the required number of drops of phytic acid to the Base, creating an individual acid cocktail. Apply the prepared cocktail to the face, neck and eye area. Leave the preparation for 2-10 minutes, depending on the sensitivity of the skin, and then rinse with cool water. As a monopreparation, it can be used on the entire face and in the area of the lower and upper eyelids, applying a solution of phytic acid with a cotton swab.
Active ingredients: phytic acid.