Neutralizer pH 8.5 Vedara Medical 200 ml (M010)
- Neutraliser is indispensable in every cosmetic surgery as an SOS preparation with a broad spectrum of action. Regenerates the skin, accelerates wound healing, has an anti-inflammatory effect, eliminates scars and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
Neutralizer pH 8.5
Indispensable in any beauty salon, as SOS – a double-acting product – a neutralizer to stop the reaction of acids and a soothing mask after active procedures and acids. The preparation contains wheat germ extract, which brightens, smooths the skin, gives it softness and elasticity and nourishes it.
Saccharomyces Cerevisiae yeast extract is a source of all amino acids, mineral salts and vitamins (choline, inositol, folic acid, niacin, pantothenic acid). Normalizes the function of the sebaceous glands, promotes the regeneration of the epidermis.
Hyaluronic acid of three types moisturizes, rejuvenates and improves skin elasticity. It has a regenerating effect, accelerates wound healing, has an anti-inflammatory effect, strengthens the skin’s protective barrier and prevents transepidermal water loss.
- interrupts the acid reaction
- restores the function of the epidermal barrier
- intensely removes redness and soothes the skin
- moisturizes and normalizes pH.
Method of application: neutralizer: spray onto the skin from a distance of about 20 cm. After a few minutes, blot with a napkin. Soothing mask: spray onto a cotton mask and apply to the face after an acidic cocktail (if there is slight redness on the skin) for 5-10 minutes, and then remove.
Active ingredients: wheat germ extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae yeast extract, sodium hyaluronate, panthenol, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, PVP, sodium metabisulfite, pantolactone, phenoxyethanol, sodium, bicarbonate.