Mandelic acid solution 50%, pH 2.0 - Vedara Medical 50 ml (M802)
- Mandelic acid is a dermatological peel that doesn't irritate the skin and doesn't cause severe redness or burning of the epidermis. It has an antibacterial effect, regulates the sebaceous glands, soothes inflammation and reduces pores and blackheads.
Mandelic acid solution 50%, pH 2.0
Pharmaceutical grade Vedara Medical mandelic acid gradually exfoliates the surface layers of the epidermis. It noticeably improves the condition of gray skin with uneven pigmentation, with signs of photoaging, as well as oily and acne-prone lesions. It works great as an exfoliator for sensitive and vascular skin, as it does not irritate it and does not cause severe redness or burning of the epidermis.
It has a strong antibacterial effect, regulates the sebaceous glands, relieves inflammation and accelerates the healing of acne. It provides immediate skin improvement without a long recovery period. Very actively stimulates the production of collagen in the skin, which increases elasticity. Mandelic acid can be used all year round. The use of pure mandelic acid provides good lifting and smoothing of wrinkles.
- enhances the effect of active substances absorbed by the skin
- normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands
- reduces pores and acne inflammation
- reduces hyperpigmentation and improves skin tone.
How to use: add the required number of drops of mandelic acid to the Base, creating an individual acid cocktail. Apply the prepared cocktail to the face, avoiding the eye area. Leave the preparation for 2-10 minutes, depending on the sensitivity of the skin, and then rinse with cool water.
Active ingredients: propylene glycol, mandelic acid.