Concentrate Vitamin C – VC 20% Vedara Medical – 30 ml (M4009)
- The concentrate contains a high dose of stable and fat-soluble vitamin C. It is an ideal product for acne-prone skin. It has an anti-inflammatory effect and reduces redness. It reduces hyperpigmentation and strengthens blood vessel walls.
Concentrate Vitamin C – VC 20%
Vedara Medical concentrated preparations with 20% vitamin C content have the most innovative formula – ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate – a stable form of vitamin C, soluble in oil. Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate is most biocompatible with human sebum, penetrating into the deeper layers of the skin, where it turns into the active form of vitamin C.
Vitamin C concentrate, due to its oily consistency, is quickly absorbed into the skin, without leaving a greasy film. Increases skin tone and elasticity, thanks to the action of vitamins C and E. After application, the skin becomes velvety to the touch. Vitamin C is a substrate for collagen synthesis, smooths the skin, reduces the depth of wrinkles and brightens pigmentation. Protects the DNA of skin cells from the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays. Concentrated vitamin C-VC 20% is perfect for problem skin with acne, does not clog pores, reduces inflammation, does not cause itching and irritation.
Perfectly complements acid and retinol treatments. Promotes healing, soothing and anti-inflammatory effects, and strengthens blood vessels. Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate is a particularly suitable ingredient for people with sensitive skin who cannot tolerate vitamin C in the form of L-ascorbic acid.
The product is formulated to ensure that it is non-photoactive. Therefore, use in summer does not pose
a risk of hyperpigmentation.
- rejuvenating – stimulates collagen synthesis, activates the reproduction of keratinocytes and fibroblasts; increases skin tone and elasticity, is a strong antioxidant complex against free radicals, reduces photoaging processes
- against acne – prevents the oxidation of sebum, protects against ultraviolet rays, reduces inflammation
- anti-couperous – prevents the formation of blood vessels, reduces redness, strengthens blood vessels; an extremely effective element in the therapy of hyperpigmentation of various etiologies, normalizes the process of melanin production, brightens and reduces pigmentation, evens out skin tone. It is very effective in lightening even old age spots and age spots
- restores the lipid membrane, protects the skin from the harmful effects of external factors.
Method of application: Dry skin: use together with hyaluronic concentrate – after absorbing the concentrate, apply a few drops of serum with vitamin C. Oily, mixed skin: apply 1-2 drops to the skin on a cream or under a mask.
Vitamin C 20% is recommended for professional treatments and 10% for home care. Apply locally on age spots.
Active ingredients: caprylic / capric triglyceride, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, tocopheryl acetate.