BaseAHA 16% Vedara Medical 250 ml (M101)
- A gel preparation with a pH of 3.5% and a concentration of AHA16% acids. The product to be used as a peeling before various treatments or as a base for mixtures with acids and vitamin C.
Base AHA 16%
A base having a gel consistency and a pH 3.5 with AHA concentration of 16% (glycolic and lactic). Ready-to-use solution for use as unique cocktails with acids and vitamin C powder. Glycolic and lactic acid loosen the binding substances between the cells (the stratum corneum), facilitating exfoliation.
The addition of gluconolactone provides a strong antioxidant and moisturizing effect. Aloe extract accelerates regeneration and hydration, stimulates skin immunology. Its high potency makes this cosmeceutical one of the leading products for the pre-preparation of the skin for acid therapy.
- promotes skin stimulation and softening of the hard stratum corneum (also post-acne scars)
- supports the exfoliation of dead skin
- helps the penetration of moisturizing substances from cosmetics applied later
- brightens, refreshes the skin and improves its appearance.
Method of application: Peeling: apply 2 ml of ANA 16% base to cleansed facial skin. Wash off after 5-10 minutes. Personal shake base: add 5-20 drops of the selected acids to 1 ml of base AHA 16% to create a personalized cocktail. Mix thoroughly and apply to cleansed skin bypassing the eye area, rinse off after 5-10 minutes.
Active ingredients: lactic acid, glycolic acid, cucumber fruit extract, butcher’s broom root extract, gluconolactone, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, sodium benzoate, sodium hyaluronate, sodium hydroxide, sodium, lactic acid, glycine, fructose, urea, niacinamide.