Anti-Acne Solution 15% 50 ml – Vedara Medical (M801)
- Solution designed to support the treatment of problematic, mature skin prone to acne, hyperpigmentation, enlarged pores. It has strong antibacterial effects, prevents the formation of blackheads and reduces sebum secretion.
Anti-Acne Solution 15%, pH 2.0
Vedara Medical Anti-Acne Solution is a treatment cocktail for problematic, mature skin prone to acne, hyperpigmentation, enlarged pores and increased sebum secretion. Azelaic acid has antibacterial properties that fight 97% aerobic and anaerobic bacteria. Reduces the intensity of the sebaceous glands, reducing the problem of excessive skin shine. Protects the skin from free radicals and prevents inflammation and can be used for sensitive and rosacea-prone skin.
Salicylic acid dissolves the remnants of dead skin cells, acting as an anti-inflammatory agent. It also helps heal red, inflamed pimples and pores. Has a desmolytic and keratolytic effect that helps to exfoliate the skin and cleanse the pores.
- strong therapeutic effect – prevents the worsening of the symptoms of the disease
- exfoliates dead skin cells, preventing sebaceous orifices from blocking glands and the accumulation of bacteria in them
- tightens pores and prevents the appearance of blackheads
- limits the work of the sebaceous glands, reducing sebum secretion.
How to use: apply a suitable amount of the solution with a brush to dry face, neck (avoiding the eye area). Leave the preparation for 2-10 minutes, depending on the sensitivity of the skin and reaction to the preparation, and then rinse with cool water. Can be used singly or by adding (up to 20 drops) to 1 ml of any Base.
Active ingredients: azelaic acid, salicylic acid.