Course of treatment with acid mixtures
Course of treatment with Vedara Medical Acid Blends
- MAKEUP REMOVAL: cleanse and degrease skin with bio-foam. Squeeze 1-2 portions of bio-foam onto your hands, then apply to the skin, massage and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water (repeat if necessary).
- PREPARATION OF ACID COCTAIL: add 5-20 drops of acids, suitable for your skin type, to 1 ml of the selected AHA base. Apply the finished cocktail with a brush to the face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes and mouth, leave for 5-10 minutes. After the time is up, the cocktail will neutralize itself, so do not use a neutralizer. Wash off the cocktail, without rubbing the skin, with lukewarm water.
- SOOTHING MASK: for severe erythema, after washing off the cocktail, apply an intensive soothing mask to the skin and cover with a damp cotton handkerchief for 15-20 minutes. Then wash off without rubbing with lukewarm water. If there is no erythema, there is no need for an active soothing mask.
- CONCENTRATE: apply 4-6 drops of hyaluronic acid concentrate to the skin.
- SERUM: apply 1-2 drops of vitamin C-VC 20% concentrate or 1-2 drops of retinol H10 1% or use a combination of the two concentrates - 1 drop of each (2 drops total).
- SUN PROTECTION: apply an appropriate cream from the Vedara Medical line: protective SPF 50/SPF 30 or an appropriate night cream, all over the face.
- MINERAL MAKEUP: use a brush to apply SPF15 mineral camouflage powder, which perfectly masks any imperfections on the skin.
- HOME CARE: in order to improve the effectiveness of the therapy, it is necessary to choose the appropriate treatment on Vedara Medical products at home.